Friday, October 14, 2011


I've been neglecting my blog. It's quilt market time and I've been sewing nonstop.

The quilt pictured is one I've done for Blank Quilting Fabrics. Funny thing is that another designer did a quilt that is the same style; applique medallion center, set on point, border and pieced border. Great minds think alike! Anyway, I'm working on another one in the same fabrics plus a lot(!) more. It's a more contemporary style and uses the Quilted Jewel templates and most likely will become a pattern. I hope to have the top done by Monday so I can get to the quilting. I'll post a picture of that one soon. The quilt done by the other quilter was a different fabric grouping. Hopefully I can get a picture of it at market.

Other market projects include quilts and new table skirts for Timeless Treasures, a 7 foot Tall Pine for Hoffman fabrics and other small projects for TT and Blank.
Pictures to come!
Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment