Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thanks!

Thank you everyone for taking time to check out my blog. I truly appreciate all of your kind comments! Along with my block, I do have a small quilt shown in the magazine that uses 4 'Luck of the Irish' blocks. Quilt Maker chose the block name. Works for me!

As you can see, I'm not a big blogger but I'm trying to be better about posting regularly. I post infrequent enough that they changed the posting format between my posts, ugh. I'm sure you have all experienced the why-can't-they-leave-well-enough-alone? type of thing with on-line sites. The most popular social media site comes to mind......Anyway, I hope I've figured this out. Yesterday I could not, for the life of me, get a handle on putting spaces between what should have been paragraphs, I think I've got it now.



The Little Pine Pin quilt shown is a new pattern coming out soon. If you've checked out my web site, you may have seen the Quilted Jewels Series of patterns, this will be part of the series but it has it's own template, the 1/4 Carat. The template will come with this pattern and more patterns, sold separately, will follow as I get them done. I'm planning 2 more for June release; a table runner and a baby doll quilt. I think a little tote bag/purse pattern (in dupioni silk!) would be fun as well. I'm open to ideas!



Happy Quilting!
Sandi




1 comment:

  1. Olá,lindo seu bloco pinheiro,acho que ficaria muito bom na porta de entrada aqui de casa.Quando junho chegar eu quero esse prometido corredor de mesa.Obrigada.Feliz dias das Mães!

    ReplyDelete