Wednesday, December 1, 2010


Time for another quilt! This is the green version of the BOM for Blank Quilting. I'm not sure which one I like better, I'm leaning toward the blue quilt posted earlier.

The colors are so vivid! Another great photo done by Charles Kopelson.

Again, it should be available in stores in January if everything goes as planned. Hopefully I can provide some stores for you to contact, if you're interested.



I'm up to my eyeballs in quilts to quilt for others. Some for Christmas gifts, some are just Christmas quilts. I'm happy for the work! My son is in college and any of you with kids in school know that means $$$! Lots of $$$!

Are any of you doing Christmas or Hanukkah quilts? What kind? Table runners, lap, bed size?I was hoping to make a couple of quilts for gifts but time is getting short, I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet! I know I don't need to shop for fabric (except in my own stash) so maybe there is hope for a couple of small ones.
Do you have a favorite pattern when you need a quick quilt? My personal favorite is the Double Irish Chain. OK, it's not just because it's my business name. I can do them fast and if you happen to have a copy of "Time For a Chain" by Possibilities and follow their cutting and pressing guidelines it may become one of your favorites as well.

Of course, I also have a favorite among my patterns and that would Be "Bless My Stars". It's an easy quilt and is one that looks more difficult than it is. Check it out on my website.
Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment